Tailgating a U2 Concert?
by Kelly Thomas Reardon
So, apparently a co-worker of mine is going to the U2 concert tonight. In addition, he wasn’t at work because he was “tailgating” said concert. A stream of things instantly flew into my mind about what tailgating at a U2 concert would entail:
- Crowdsourcing a cure for AIDS
- The world’s largest Sunglasses Hut
- “Bono’s Back Therapy”
- Hundreds singing the chorus to “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Lookin’ For” when they’re lost
- Horrible fake accents
- “Remember when Bono was on The Simpsons!?”
- (red) skin from all the sunburn
- Convincing stupid people that Bono is British
Any others you can think of?